“There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.” –Alan Cohen I took a bad fall hiking two weekends ago, and had to continue walking almost another two miles on the nine-mile trail...Read More
by Gail Kauranen Jones (“Coach Gail Jones”—Your worthiness expert) | Apr 2, 2015 | Belief Tips | 4 |
“If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.” — Les Brown (Part 1 of a 2-part blog series about moving beyond our comfort zones.)...Read More
by Gail Kauranen Jones (“Coach Gail Jones”—Your worthiness expert) | Mar 3, 2015 | Becoming, Belief Tips | 2 |
“And joy is everywhere: It is in the Earth’s green covering of grass; In the blue serenity of the sky; In the reckless exuberance of gray winter; In the living flesh that animates our bodily frame; In the perfect poise of the...Read More
by Gail Kauranen Jones (“Coach Gail Jones”—Your worthiness expert) | Feb 17, 2015 | Uncategorized | 4 |
With Valentine’s Day and the continual display of romantic images of love behind us, I chose to share a guest blog today from Keith Varnum, who facilitates a spiritual group I attend in Scottsdale, Arizona. Keith’s...Read More
by Gail Kauranen Jones (“Coach Gail Jones”—Your worthiness expert) | Dec 23, 2014 | Becoming | 4 |
“Home is where the heart is.” –Pliny the Elder Driving cross-country through 11 states last week before arriving at my new residence in Scottsdale, Arizona, Wednesday night, I had a lot of time to think about what...Read More
Most sessions are 90-minutes, to allow the opening for accelerated and deep healing. A free, 30-minute consult is available for new clients.
Six-week, three-month, and six-month packages are offered.
• Via phone or Zoom
• While hiking/walking, which is a powerful process of letting go of the past, and integrating the new beginning, for select clients.
• In-person in Raleigh and Cary, NC, for specific requests.
• Workshops locally and at national spa and wellness centers
• Circles of guided meditations
• Zoom webinars
PROGRAMS OFFERED at Spas and Wellness Centers (and individually to clients when requested):
• “Creating a new mindset for living and thriving”
• “Claiming your personal power”
• “Instilling a loved-based consciousness”
• Embracing Life Transition: Understanding the Three Stages of creating ANew.
• WHAT’S NEXT: Finding Your Calling, Purpose or Passion.
• “Lakeside Wisdom on Worthiness”–a 5-part series of rewiring the brain to an elevated state of well-being and unlimited possibilities.
For Spas, Wellness Centers &
In Private Homes
Create More Powerfully –
Live More Authentically
(Beyond the Secret and the Law of Attraction)
By dealing at the subconscious level of programming, Gail leads participants to create new empowering beliefs based on higher levels of self-esteem and worthiness. Gail is hired independently to teach on-site at various spas and wellness centers using her proprietary, breakthrough tools.
WHAT COACHING CLIENTS
“Working with Gail has brought a new level of growth to my concept of worthiness. Just when I thought I understood the self-worth element of life, Gail has opened my eyes to even more ways to accept myself and achieve.. READ MORE..